Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting to the bottom of the problem.

On Thursday I am having my upper endoscopy to find out what the heck is going on down there.  I had a couple of more episodes with chuck (you know UP-chuck).  I've tried grinding up my pills with a marble mortar and pestle yet!  Unfortunately the taste of some of my pills is so incredibly bad that even if mixed with applesauce it is hard not to gag.  I'm someone who never had trouble with pills before this. 

Yesterday I made a recipe that was similar to one from the blog "The world according to egg-face"  I mixed one cup of fat free ricotta cheese, one beaten egg and 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.   I baked it in a pyrex custard cup for about 25 minutes.  It was the most adorable thing.  It looked like a muffin but in reality was a mini cheese souffle.  It was delicious.  Unfortunately, egg-face's recipe also used some tomato sauce and probably came out more like a crustless calzone.  The texture of mine was a little too much for me and it got stuck.  OH, well. 

I got my second Supartz injection in my knee on Monday.  One more next week and that's all. 

Today I actually got the love of my life, my husband of twenty-six years, to the doctor for a physical.  Since I'm planning on living a lot longer I thought it would be a good idea to get him tuned up so he'll be around too. 

Best wishes,
Marlena of Mohegan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment