Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 9, 2010

40 POUNDS LIGHTER!

I was in the neighborhood of my surgeon's office today and I stopped it to weigh in on the "official scale".  I was delighted to see that I am 40.3 pounds lighter than I was on June 28th, a mere six weeks ago. 

We had a visit this past weekend from a family member whom I hadn't seen in four years.  She said she saw in my face that I had changed.  Not only my weight but a "spark" which had been missing for a long time.  I agree, my overall outlook on life is so much brighter than before (especially now that the vomiting problem has been resolved). 

I had my third and final injection of Supartz in my knee today.  It has been less sore when I'm walking or doing leg exercises at the gym.  It should continue to improve over the next month. 

I am wearing Sketchers "Shape-up"  shoes for walking.  Reportedly they improve the alignment of my spine and are less stressful to knees.  I love them.  I feel very energetic when walking in them.  There was a little adjustment period because the motion of the foot is a little different than in regular sneakers.  Now it feels very natural. 

Have a great week,
love,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment