Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 13, 2010

Chuck, get lost!

I decided yesterday that I would start taking my supplements again.  I had survived a week without Chuck rearing his ugly head.  I chewed up one of the calcium supplements before eating my lunch.  Either I didn't chew it enough or else the pieces form sediment in my stomach.  My lunch soon left me.  Later that night I took two more of the calcium supplements and the multivitamin.  I didn't eat afterwards but I did drink water.  I didn't have any problems this time.  I guess I will have to make sure they are flushed through before I eat anything else. 

HOWEVER, today at my pharmacy I picked up some liquid vitamins and liquid Calcium with Vitamin D!  Yeah!  Now all I have to worry about is the larger of my blood pressure pills and the ursodiol.  I just use my pill splitter on them. 

In only ten days I will be moving on from the puree stage to soft foods.  I will still have to limit carbs and keep my protein intake high.  It will be nice though to have the same dinner as my family again.

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment