Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back to PLANET FITNESS!!!

I finally dragged my butt back to the gym.  I did my same circuit that a good fitness friend set up for me last year.    I had to modify the lower body weights because my left knee is still a little tender.  Lower weight and more reps are better for the circulation.  But it felt good to be doing this again.  I plan to go three times per week.  My workout takes about 20-30 minutes.  On the days I don't go to the gym I'll do my walking. 

I'm still having trouble with my pills.  The NP at Dr. Choi's office told me not to take any of the big pills for now.  Fine by me.  I had about 3 hours of vomiting today but I was able to clear the problem without a trip to the ER!! YAY!!! 
Best wishes,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment