Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feeling good.

Today I had an egg!!!  It was wonderful!  I've always been one of those "If it ain't eggs it ain't breakfast"  kind of person.  I was supposed to wait two weeks after starting pureed food to have eggs in any form.  I have been obeying the rules since day one.  The two weeks would have ended three days from now but I went to hell today.  I cooked an egg in some Smart Balance margarine.  I chopped up the white part really small and left the yolk intact.  I served it to myself in one of my egg cups.  It tasted heavenly.  I savored each mouthful and truly enjoyed myself. 

If you have never seen or heard of an egg cup you can check out my page where I have posted some pictures from my collection. 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment