Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Of course it would turn out this way.

On my last post I was thrilled to have liquid vitamin and calcium supplements rather than the chewable sludge-producing tablets.  I figured that the liquid vitamins tasted like those children's vitamins I remembered.  Polyvisol mmmmm.  No such luck..  Both supplements are pretty nasty tasting.  At least they percolate through my stomach without a visit from Chuck. 

In a week I'll be officially finished with the pureed stage.  Yay!!  I'm looking forward to chewing again.  After the experience with the vitamins I know I'll have to start with pretty soft food and chew really well.  I'm sure I won't be ready for steak. 

People who did not know about my surgery are noticing that I'm thinner.  This part of weight loss is like a drug..  When people notice and say "Wow!  You look fantastic!"  It's hard not to get on an ego trip.  I've got a long way to go so I can't get complacent.  What I can do though is go through my closet and throw away things I can no longer wear.  YEAH!

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment