Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who'd thunk?

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd have trouble eating enough.  I'm still having some difficult episodes.  I've been trying really hard to keep hydrated but I still have difficulty tolerating both food and drink sometimes. 

I used to eat pretty fast.  I could eat something so quickly that I forgot I'd eaten it.  That's right.  I'd bring some cookies over to the computer and ate so absent-mindedly that I'd go looking for them and be surprised that there were no more left.  Not anymore. 

Now I have a spoonful of something and have to wait a few minutes to make sure it stays down.  Sometimes I feel some gurgling and belch a few times after a tiny bit of food.  Some days I have had trouble getting in all my protein and all my fluid. 

Today I crushed my big pills and mixed them with some pudding.  An hour later I drank some Crystal Lite and it didn't stay down.  A little later the same thing happened with water.  Now I'm struggling with applesauce.  I really don't want another trip to the ER.

Best wishes,
Marlena of Mohegan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment