Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 7, 2010

Stocking up on stuff.

I was lucky enough to find Nature Made sub lingual B-12 tablets buy one get one free at CVS.  They are cherry flavored and tasty.  I have enough to last at least 2 months after surgery.  The other day I picked up prescriptions and was shocked to pay $200.00.  That is just co-pays.  I don't want to know how much it would have been without insurance.  Some of my medications will need to be changed after surgery because the tablets are too large.  My surgeon says I probably won't need any diabetic medications anymore.  My endocrinologist says I may need to stay on some insulin.  Maybe one shot per day.  Now I take four shots per day!  I have three different pills for high blood pressure.  I am too young to be taking as many pills as I do now.  21 days to go.  I'm ready.

YaY!!!
Marlena of Mohegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment