Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are they kidding?

I got a call from the surgery scheduler at the hospital on Friday letting me know what time to arrive at the ambulatory surgery center on Monday. 

5:45 am.  I asked if she was serious.  She was. 

I can't imagine working at that hour.  Oh, I've done night shifts but staying up has always been easier for me than waking up when it is dark outside.  So do the poor receptionists work from 5 am till 1 pm?  Do they have to wake up at 4 am? 

As for me, do I just stay up all night?  I probably won't sleep anyway.  Whenever I need to be somewhere early (outside of my usual job) I usually wake each hour to check the time.  I guess I'll just take an extra long Sunday afternoon nap in between all the clear liquid feasting I'll be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment