Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Less than 8 hours till I arrive at the hospital

I feel tired.  I had a long nap after church.  I just had a delicious dinner of raspberry jello and melon jello.  Why is it that when you can't eat anything that the commercials on tv show the most delicious food?  

My husband is really anxious.  The reason I know this is because he is running around doing laundry and other household chores.  When he is nervous he cleans.  I love him so much.  I wish I could help him relax though. 

I have to say that my husband truly loves me.  I knew early on that he was someone who would love me no matter what.  I love to relate the time when we were recently married and I was sick with the flu or something similar.  I was trying to sleep. You know how sometimes when you can't breathe through your nose and a little drool seeps out of the corner of your mouth.  This is not an attractive picture is it?  Well he came over to me and gently wiped the drool off my face.  That is really what love is.  I tried to tell my kids this.  If your spouse can still love you when you are drooling then you know that you have a keeper. 

I still haven't decided if I am going to bother trying to sleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment