Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Four days left on the ticker.

I have been getting calls and messages from friends and family.  I am so thankful for all the support.  I have been on leave from work since April 1st.  I have not been away from the job that long since the last time I had a baby (and that baby is almost 22).  In a way a break from the stress of my job has been a good thing.  However, it does not take long to feel out of touch.  So it is nice to feel the love. 

In the meantime, since the hot, sticky summer weather has begun I feel no energy at all.  In spite of the Lasix my feet are swelling.  I am envious of people who are able to be active in this heat.  I am exhausted walking to my car.

By this time next year I will feel better. 

Stay cool,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment