Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 17, 2010

Two steps forward and one step back.

Well I was all set to see Dr. Choi tomorrow.  I scheduled three appointments with three different doctors for the same day to cut down on my gas consumption.  I got three separate calls on Friday confirming my appointments.

Today I get a call from Dr. Choi's office.  "You know your appointment with Dr. Choi has been canceled don't you?"  No, I didn't know that.  They couldn't imagine why I got the call on Friday to confirm when the appointment was canceled on May 5th.  "Nobody told you it was canceled?"  Hmmmmm.

After several phone calls I was able to get rescheduled for 5pm on Thursday the 20th.  After I accepted this I realized that the 20th is my mother-in-law's birthday.  Great.  I'm sure to hear complaints about this.

So even though I tried to "think green"  I have two appointments tomorrow, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday.  So I still need to drive to Danbury (a round trip of 52 miles) three times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment