Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My homework.

Today I reviewed the book that was given to me at the initial Bariatric Surgery Seminar. I wanted to make sure I haven't forgotten to do anything before I see Dr. Choi. I found I need to be taking calcium three times per day instead of twice. I also have to find the Vitamin B-12 that is in little sheets that dissolve under the tongue.

I need to get my butt back to Planet Fitness and see if I can do some weight training without getting short of breath. I won't be able to lift weights for a while after surgery so I probably should get some muscle now while I can. Planet Fitness is great place to work out for anyone. I see people there of all ages and conditions. They have a sign that says " Judgement Free Zone" and the staff is very pleasant. Check out the link.

ABOUT PLANET FITNESS http://www.planetfitness.com/

As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things - our absurdly low prices, our lunk alarm, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gym

No comments:

Post a Comment