Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 10, 2010

another hoop today

This afternoon I am seeing the psychiatrist. I'm sure he will be clearing me for the procedure since he has been very supportive so far.

I have been on antidepressants for some time now. There have been days when I have stayed in my bed with my covers over my head. I have turned to chocolate for comfort. I have felt angry at myself for my lack of control. I can blame no one but me for what I have done to my body.

My doctors, family and friends tell me to stop being so hard on myself because I am doing something about the problem. I appreciate the support and encouragement. I will need to accept a lot of changes. My birthday without cake. No more carbonated beverages or Godiva chocolates . I feel ashamed that these sacrifices are nothing compared to people suffering with cancer or wounded soldiers missing limbs.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. May your desire be large and your cravings small.

    ReplyDelete