Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 21, 2010

The die is cast

I saw Dr. Choi on Thursday.  She spent a lot of time talking to me about the surgery.  She even gave me homework.  She wants me to start changing the dietary habits of my whole family.  In her words, I gained weight eating at my dining room table.  She feels I will have more success if the whole family eats healthier.

Other homework was an online teaching program called EMMI.  It addressed in more detail some of the things Dr. Choi discussed with me.   I can also have my family watch this so they know what to expect. 

Today the scheduler called me and my surgery will be on June 28th.  Dr. Choi does the LGPs (Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass I will use this abbreviation from now on) Mondays and discharge is on Wednesday.  Wow!  So the countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment