Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Soup Again!

Today I made the broccoli barley cheese soup.  MMMMM!  I love this stuff.  Next I've got to try to replicate the chicken pot pie soup.  I might make my celestial chili one day soon.  White beans, ground chicken, yellow tomatoes and green chilis.  No red ingredients but yummy.

The temperature here got above 40 degrees today.  The sun was out.  It was raining a little while ago but we're supposed to have more snow tomorrow.  Only about three inches though.  At least some of the snirt will be covered up.  I just heard the word snirt recently and today Kelly Ripa showed a picture of a huge, ugly snirt pile in NYC.  Snow + Dirt = Snirt.  Only Kelly said one of her friends called the pile in her picture SNIT!  lol.

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment