Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm still battling the plateau.

I started entering all my consumables on fitday.com.  I've been falling into old habits of snacking at night.  True, I'm not eating what I used to but everything does add up.  I'm sure my calories have been more than I should be eating.  Knowledge is power.

I went back to the gym today.  I upgraded my membership at Planet Fitness to the black card.  This means I can bring a guest for free.  I can use any PF facility.  I have free use of the massage chairs or tanning beds.  Plus I get drinks for half price.  They gave me a t-shirt too.

Dr. Jarrett told me to adapt healthy habits like not looking for the closest parking spot to the store.  I'm getting the idea here.  I've been me for a long time.  It's time to be a new me.

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for the gym! And pain free knees. And massage chairs.

    ReplyDelete