Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Girls redux



My current solution for the girls is to use a sports bra with a shaping tank top over the bra.  I've been getting through my work days feeling better than I did before. 

Of course these are not shown being worn together but until I find something better this is what works for me.   

I'd like to share my new snack find.  Glenny's Soy Crisps.  I first found them at the coffee shop at the hospital where I work.  Since then I've found them in the A&P and on line.  The cheddar cheese is the best but the apple cinnamon are great too.  They are high in protein but low in carbs and calories.  I even ate them for lunch once when I was on the run.  They taste similar to rice cakes but are much better nutritionally. I hope you'll try them. 

We're having a blizzard tonight.  This is our third big storm since Christmas.  I've had my fill of snow, thanks. 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment