Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 3, 2011

The girls need help!

If this was a fantasy world we live in when we lost weight we would just shrink into a perfect body.  All right.  If we had a fantasy world we wouldn't NEED to lose weight.  Work with me here.  So the downside of losing 100 pounds is that my skin is still rather stretched out in places.  Eventually I may have some plastic surgery but since I have a lot more to lose I want to wait till I've reached a satisfactory goal weight.

In the mean time some supportive undergarments can smooth out the terrain.  The most problematic area for me are "the girls"  I get shoulder and back discomfort when I don't have adequate support.  I've been having trouble finding bras that work for me.  One time I suggested to my husband that I have my breasts removed and stuffed.  That way he could play with them whenever he wanted and I wouldn't have to lug them around.  Naturally that idea didn't fly.  More than once though I've wished I was one of those people who felt under endowed. 

  The larger bra sizes are not stocked well in department stores.  There are scores of cute bras for people with no breasts or little breasts that don't need much help.  Why is that?
Better selections of bigger sizes are available on line but I like to try on before I buy.  I've had to resort to this with mixed results.

Many of the big girl bras have straps that are too stretchy and don't do the job.  Underwires  have a way of causing severe pain if the fit isn't right.   Some bras have nylon stays in the sides that are supposed to keep their shape but have an ugly tendency to follow my body's curves and end up poking me with their sharp points.

Some inefficient designs result in the dreaded UNIBOOB 
(an amorphous undelineated mass of tit, often caused by old age sagginess or bras that squish them together. in theory, it could be a single cycloptic tit.) 

Even worse is the QUADRABOOB

(Condition which occurs when too small of a bra size is worn, effectively dissecting the breasts and giving the appearance of 4 boobs.)

When my generation was growing up females were mostly pointed toward nursing, teaching or secretarial careers.  Nobody suggested that we might be architects or engineers.   I was pretty good in math.  I could have been an engineer.  This world NEEDS more women engineers to design things women use.

THE BRA SHOULD BE AN ENGINEERING PRIORITY!  Breasts of the world need more support!!  For too long we have been pinched, poked and misshapen.  Perky ones don't stay that way forever.  When they start to go south who will help them?  

Love to all the girls out there,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment