Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The official scale says....52 pounds lighter

My clothes are loose, I fit better in the driver's seat of my car and I feel like my arms are getting longer. 
By that last one I mean that I can scratch places on my back that I couldn't reach before.  In addition, since there is less of me in front, I can reach into my kitchen cabinets more easily. 

I am still trying to eat slowly but don't always succeed.  I've long been someone who likes hot food hot.  I like steam coming off the platter and don't want to let everything get cold. 

I am also getting into a rut with my food intake.  Most commonly I eat Greek yogurt with additions like protein powder, fruit or other flavoring, low fat cheese and sugar free popsicles.  I have an egg once in a while and I've had some turkey salad which I made from canned turkey.  I have started to eat some of what my family eats for dinner.  Sometimes that works well, sometimes not.  The yummy looking recipes I have seen on other blogs are tempting but seem like such a lot of trouble for the quantity I can eat.  Maybe tomorrow I'll make some egg salad for a change of pace. 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

2 comments:

  1. This is the best news I've heard all day! I can't wait to see you and tell you how proud I am of all you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for you, Linda. This is a huge deal!

    ReplyDelete