Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whoops! My eyes ARE bigger than my belly.

My mother used to tell me this when I was a child.  I didn't like hearing it then and I didn't much like it last night  when my husband noticed I did not finish my chicken.  I didn't think  I took too much but eventually Chuck paid me a visit. 

I've found that I prefer to eat semi-liquid food like yogurt because it doesn't back up like solid food can.  Solids require more chewing and a slower pace.  I have not mastered either of these yet. 

I have another support group coming up today.  I will check my weight on the official scale while I'm there.  Meanwhile, I'll try not to "bite off more than I can chew". 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment