Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Grandma's TIRED!

This weekend my daughter and her husband went to Boston for the weekend.  Grandma and Grandpa got to watch Lorenzo, our grandson, who is 16 months old.  I even took him to church this morning.  Naturally he was adorable but extremely active.  He is at the stage where he can find trouble in an instant.  He is a good baby because he eats well and goes to bed easily but he still can keep us running after him.


It has been a very long time since my babies were that small.  A year ago I could not have managed this.  Last year at this time I was struggling to do my job.  I could barely walk without getting winded let alone run after a toddler with a goal in mind.  (The goal being running away with whatever he is not supposed to have.)  He was very happy to see Mom and Dad this evening but he had a good time with his Grandma and Grandpa.  I'm thankful to be the new and improved Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment