Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 1, 2010

That's more like it.

Yesterday I had my three month checkup at Dr. Choi's office.  I also saw the dietician and weighed in on the official scale.  My total loss is now 67 pounds.  So my plan to deal with the plateau seems to have worked.  Everything seems to be good but the PA said that now is the time that I might notice some hair loss.  I have been keeping up with my protein which lowers the risk of losing my hair.  I hope it works. 

I started using fitday.com for keeping track of my food/nutirient intake.  It is a good site but I wish they had a way to keep track of fluids too. 

The next chapter of my journey begins on Monday when I go back to work. 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment