Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I made it.

I survived my first week back at work.  The first day was exhausting though.  I fell asleep that night in the middle of Dancing With The Stars!  The next day was better and by Friday it felt like I'd never left.  It felt incredibly good to be able to work without gasping for breath like I did before. 

In addition to working I had rehearsals for Tosca two nights this week and also Saturday.  Next week is our "Hell Week" which means rehearsals every night then three performances on the weekend. 

As you can see I've jumped right into the fire!  Of course the holidays are not far off so I will continue to be busy, busy, busy.  I am back with the living and glad to be back. 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment