Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Wicked Hot. Jungle Hot in NY!

I went to the gym today in spite of the heat wave.  The AC at Planet Fitness was great.  I didn't really sweat much more than I would have at home doing nothing!

 Tonight I will see friends from High School.  Our 40th reunion!  We have a BBQ tonight, banquet tomorrow night and a brunch on Sunday.  I'm skipping the brunch but I'll be there both nights.  When we had a 35th reunion I did not attend although I've been to the 10th, 20th and 30th.  At that time I was not doing much socializing.  I felt I was too big to see anyone.  Is that sad or what?  Anyway I'm feeling pretty good these days and I am pumped to see my old peeps.  Yeah, were getting up there.  We qualify for senior discounts and AARP insurance.  But we still ROCK!

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan

No comments:

Post a Comment