Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

100 POUNDS OF ME ARE GONE!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!

I was hoping to reach this milestone for Christmas and I got there with ten days to spare.  I am so aware of how much better I feel now than I did six months ago.

I can't be complacent though because I know this is a lifetime battle.  Since eating my lunch doesn't take my whole lunch break I thought I'd do some walking.  During the cold weather though I don't want to walk outside.  I decided to do stairs.  I walked up two flights of stairs today and my heart rate went up to about 130.  I sat for a couple of minutes then went down in the elevator to have my lunch.  (My knee hurts more going down stairs than up.)  I'll just have to keep doing this until I can run all the way up to the fifth floor.  A friend suggested that I set a fitness goal as well as a weight loss goal.  Thanks for the idea Heather! 

Love to all,
Marlena of Mohegan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment